... Samsung Galaxy S8/S7/S7 Edge, S6/S6 Edge, S5/S4/S3, ... How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Mac; How do I get the music from my iTunes on my laptop to my Samsung Galaxy, if it's even possible. Alternatively, Mac How to Put Music on Samsung Galaxy S5 Part 1. Step 1: Launch AnyTrans > Connect your iPhone to computer > Connect your Samsung to computer, put it in Disk Drive mode. If you are in need, check it out. Need to transfer music, playlist, video, podcasts, iTunes U to Galaxy S5 from your iTunes library? iOS & Android Manager is capable of transferring music and videos from iTunes to Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge/S6/S5 with original quality. I would like to introduce you the Aimersoft iMusic or Aimersoft iMusic (Mac). The step by step user guide is about how to sync music to Galaxy S5, how to transfer iPod songs to Samsung Galaxy S5 in 1-click for you. With this One-Stop Smartphone solution, Android Music transfer is a very simple job, follow up to learn How to Put Music on Samsung Galaxy S6 on Mac As for the receiver, an Android device, such as Samsung/HTC/LG, etc., you need to go to the device to allow debugging mode. Just do it now! Many people found it is difficult to sync iTunes music to Samsung Galaxy S5 phone. The professional Android to iPod Music transfer program - MobileTrans can transfer all your music from Android Galaxy S7/S6/S5/S4 to iPod in batch. Home > Phone Transfer > How to Transfer iTunes Music/Songs/Playlists to Samsung Galaxy S7/S8. ... how to copy music and songs from iPod to Samsung Galaxy on the Windows platform. Here is an easy way enables Mac and Windows users to transfer music from iTunes to Samsung Galaxy S5. Use the drag-and-drop method on either a Windows or Mac computer to transfer your music to a Samsung phone. Importing Music from a PC. Here will be shown in details. Want to transfer music from your Mac or Windows computer, or your iTunes account, to your Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus? How to Transfer Music Files from iPod to Samsung Galaxy S5/S4? Search for More Device Topics Search. I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy S5 which makes me enjoy music more than ever. Want to find out how to transfer music from iTunes on your Mac or PC to the Samsung Galaxy S5? I don't know what this box is for but I need to know how to put music on my iPod from my Galaxy S5 phone. Now I want t o transfer some of my favorite music from my computer to S5. With Syncios Android Transfer, you Here's a simple guide to take you through the process. iTunes can help you manage your iDevices but not to your Android. Samsung iTunes to Android is the proper software. Samsung Galaxy S5. Just switched to Samsung Galaxy S5? Here is an easy way enables Mac and Windows users to transfer music from iTunes to Samsung Galaxy S5. Click the button at right. Just do it now! When using this method, you are able to transfer all of the music that is on your Samsung Galaxy S5 as opposed to selectively transferring your music. Samsung phone has large storage and powerful music player, so people tend to play songs with it. Method 2: With an Android manager, you can sync & copy music to Samsung Galaxy S8 / S7 / S6 / S5 from your PC or iTunes. I have transferred some music videos from my mac to my Samsung To do it, just learn how to download music for Samsung here. Switch Songs Between iOS and Samsung Galaxy Move to press the name of your iDevice on the top left corner and then,select "Music" option so the song list will come out on the screen. The article is about how to transfer purchased music from iTunes to Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/Note 4 in three simple steps. This post introduces iTunes, Google Play and Leawo iTransfer to help users to transfer music from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S6. How to Put Music from Computer to Samsung Galaxy S5 Part 2: How to Reset Samsung Laptop Windows Password Part 3. I have an Asus laptop with Windows 8. Step 3. How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S5/S6. Home > Support > Samsung > Samsung Galaxy S 5 > Move Music Files to Device - Samsung Galaxy S 5 Ask Verizon Virtual Assistant Ask Verizon Virtual Assistant Chat Sign in for availability. Next step Previous step. The easiest way to transfer contacts, SMS, music, video, pictures from Samsung Galaxy S4/S5/S6 to S7/S7 Edge. im trying to put music in but I need to open folder so that I can use my "duplicate detective" to search for file duplications as I add my music, that way I dont have double music files. How to transfer music from Mac to Samsung Galaxy S7. How to Transfer Music form Samsung to iPhone 8/X/7/6S/6. ... To transfer files from a Mac to a Samsung Galaxy S, ... Samsung Galaxy S5. Here's how! Importing Music from a PC.