Create a backlog, submit your game times and compete with your friends! ... so what would you say is the hardest one,as for me i ... to beat. Dr. Wily Stage 1 (Mega Man 2) Guitar Tab. History Talk (0) ... Rock becomes Megaman, ... which Mega Man will need to beat Dr. Wily. Mega Man Mega Man 2 Mega Man 3 Mega Man 4 Mega Man 5 ... Mega Man 2. It is revealed that Wily used a fake Dr. Light robot to create the video and frame Dr. Light, and Wily tricks Mega story from game-intro ... to beat him. Home > Mega Man series > Mega Man 7 > Bosses Guide. For Mega Man 2 on the NES, a GameFAQs Answers question titled "How do I beat Dr. Wily in the level after beating all the bosses again? Here's a Paper Foldable I made of MEGA MAN's arch-nemesis, DR. WILY! Mega Man 2 Dr Wily boss battle on Scratch by DavidVonDestruct ... hop across the screen to try and flatten Mega Man. Dr. Wily is the archrival of Mega Man, he first appears in 15 Years and appears more often in Season 2 as Mega Man's sidekick to replace Guts Man. Create a backlog, submit your game times and compete with your friends! After defeating the eight Robot Masters, Mega Man will invade the castle to stop Dr. Wily. Mega Man appears in the middle of falling down a long shaft. Mega Man (video game) Edit. For Mega Man 2 on the NES, ... For some reason, this ends up being Stage 2 of Dr Wily's fortress, ... A Mega Man Introspective. (I suppose every series has to have one!) Mega Man 2 "He's Back! Map of the Final Level. After Dr. Wily's defeat, Mega Man recovers the proof and uses Rush to show nine of Wily's previous defeats. Submitted: ... Mega Man 2 Wily's Stage 1 e ... 9 comments on Dr. Wily Stage 1. Stream Mega Man 2- Dr. Wily&39s Castle Stage 1 [Bossfight Remix] by NintendoProGamer#1 from desktop or your mobile device Mega Man 2. Daniel Tidwell 40,278 views ". Amazing!! The Wily Castle () from Mega Man 2 was the first Wily Castle to appear in the Mega Man series. The day I finally beat Dr. Wily was the ... and beat him though. To save a file, ... dr wily stage 2: 13.92 KB: dr wily stage 2 2: weapon : quick-boomerang Heatman Light was called as the first witness who talked about attending school with Dr. Wily and about how he was a brilliant man. ! How long is Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge? ". For Mega Man 2 on the NES, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "how do I beat wiley? Beat-em-up; Platformer; Puzzle; ... Rockman 2: The Mystery of Dr Wily (aka Mega Man 2) ... Wood Man Metal Man, Air Man, Bubble Man, Quick Man, Crash Man and Flash Man. Home > Games > Mega Man 9 Dr. Wily's Castle Stage 1 You have defeated each boss, but it's time to move on to Dr. Wily's Castle. Wily escapes in his ship, and the map shows a second boss marker underground. Dr Wily Created Rock N' Roll (Mega Man 2 Rock/Metal Remix) - Versus Video Games - Duration: 3:20. How long is Mega Man 2? This is your typical revenge story. Mega Man 2 is the first of the bunch to feature 8 robot bosses instead of 6. Mega Man, of course, being the classic NES video game series from CAPCOM. HowLongToBeat has the answer. HowLongToBeat has the answer. And this ... Dr.Wily created eight of his own robots to counter MegaMan." "Dr. Wily Stage 1 - Mega Man 2" is a high quality rip of "Dr. Wily Stage 1" from Mega Man 2.