I have a new laptop that runs on Windows 8 (whatever the new one is). To get photos into Google Photos, you can just visit the Google Photos website on your computer, sign in with your Google account, and just drag-and-drop them onto your browser window. Google Photos will automatically arrange your uploaded pictures by location and by date taken. I work out of my gmail email account, which I access through Google Chrome. Once inside the Settings menu, click Back up & sync, and choose to set the feature to either on or off. But if you have lots of images inserted into the document, this method can be very much time consuming. Automatically backup your photos and videos to computer ... but I do occasionally take my Nikon out and dump its photos on my Mac. I am having a lot of trouble figuring out how to save the images to a file on my computer. Six Google Photos quirks and how to work ... Save space on your PC by removing Google Drive tie ... which will then sync to your computer. Auto upload photos from your computer to Google Photos. ... How do I save a photo from Google to Google Photos? You may want to open the menu and select Settings first, however. Simply open the Google Photos application, tap the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen, then select Settings. Save photos you take with your device's camera and photos saved on your phone to your Google Photos library. This will prompt you to save the file. Update Cancel. Google's Plus social ... Google+ Now Makes Moving, Uploading, Downloading Photos a ... use the new Download option to save them to your computer. In such cases, the HTML export format works the best. Photos you save on your computer. PhotoSync transfer and backup photos & videos. How to delete photos from your Android device and retain them ... To do this, follow these steps. I have no idea. Back up photos & videos automatically in Google Drive. Re: ... Hi, where do the photos download to? Downloading videos from Google Photos to computer is ... How to Download Videos from Google Photos to ... accounts and click save. How to Download Photos from Google ... download your images from Google Drive to your computer. Looking for a quick and easy way to download all your pictures and videos from Google Photos? If youre new to Google+, youre probably excited to start uploading some photos from your computer to Google+. Everything You Need to Know About Google Plus and Photos. After changing the setting to on, any photo or video stored on your smartphone backs up to the Google Photos application. Get access to files anywhere through secure cloud storage and file backup for your photos, videos, files and more with Google Drive. Get Your Photos Into Google Photos. How to I download a picture from Google Photo to my computer's hard drive? Ad by Chartio. What is back up &a (Note: This trick may not work on some computers though). While some of my publicly shared folders sync back to the computer, my private Drop Box doesn't. Where are Google Photos stored? Go ahead, give it an appropriate name and save it to your hard disk. How is your startup doing? I have two pictures which I've found by google-imaging. How to download all the Pictures from Google Photos to My ... How to download all the Pictures from Google Photos ... but backed up on my computer. ... pictures and videos from your phone, Google ... computer ... Do use quota if they're stored in "Original quality." Search for People, Places, and Objects.